ExclamationDiscussionWarning scam

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Warning scam
Warning 20min ago I joined a csgo lobby and in this lobby a player send me ts3 ip i try to join it but it say I have to install ts3 drivers....
Don't Oprn any ip/websites/ download files from link or ip that a user send you!!!!
If someone download something run pc into resource mode or remove the virus
/ keylogger via live Linux system!!!



Suck my di*k thanks for user waliax, thanks and suck my motherfu*king di*k you dont get my passwords and you're unlucky because Bitdefender scan all exe files now I know your location and tomorrow I report you at German KP (Kriminalpolizei)

here you can spam this user: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3034088
fuck that guy i was almost scammed too
what a cock dude, gl anyways
Lmao wait let me understand this... you went into a csgo lobby and someone sent you an IP so you decide to join it and download what they say? lmao you sir are the dumb one...
I download it because nobody can install keyloggers or other stuff on my linux without root password and keyCard XD Here you have her And her Is his IP enjoy ddos 86.175.32.156 have fun ..... If you don't know how ddos someone you can find on yt some tutorials
gotta love bitdefender... but still, you should never download anything someone has sent you
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us