Bypass TAC Screenshot function!

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Bypass TAC Screenshot function!
Hello Guys!

I'm new at this forum, because I like to make hacks and things like that!
I'm also making one at the moment. But of course, we all want protection at our cheats! :3
I'll need a little bit of help! :O Let me tell you what's wrong.

Code:
Memory.WriteInt(&H3A248F4, 1)
,,&H3A248F4" That's the address of the TAC Screenshot function, I read, to bypass it you'll need to set it to "1".
As you can see I'm planning to set it to 1 with this line of code. (I made a class for read/write memory.)
But I don't know if I have to write it into a Timer, so it writes all the time. Or do I need a simple button click?
I don't know if it stays on 1 if I do it with a single click on a button. The timer would make more sense, so I'll ask the pros here!

By they way I'm using Visual Basic, in Visual Studio 2012. Just everyone knows!
Sorry for my english btw! English is not my main language. ^^

Thanks guys, love ya! <3
Write the value 1 to the address and then check if the value stays 1 if not then use a timer.
Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
Write the value 1 to the address and then check if the value stays 1 if not then use a timer.
Thanks <3 You're my man!
Quote Originally Posted by Vamphilim View Post
Thanks <3 You're my man!
You are welcome!
99% this adress doesnt bypass TAC screenshots xD otherwise every cheat would be safe . and VAC incoming with this method
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
99% this adress doesnt bypass TAC screenshots xD otherwise every cheat would be safe . and VAC incoming with this method
Not exactly, I just read alot of TAC, I found a thread somewhere. For sure, no Cheat will be 100% safe. But this method can help you to get a little bit more free space in your cheat! TAC also use more than this Screenshot shit, it also scans for LoadLibraryA & stuff, but the Screenshot function just takes a Screenshot, analyze it & compress it to a file (as I read in some websites, I can send you the Links if you want! ) And in this file all data about the open programms are stored. Most of the hacks also are just get banned because, too much people are using it! If 1k people are using a hack, TAC/VAC of course will notice that alot of users use a programm that does something with the game! Otherwise it will be categorized as ,,unimportant"! Correct me if I'm wrong or something. I'm open for a nice discussion! :3
Umm this is correct yes (already knew that doe). you copied all this from Kokoles thread ^^
Kokole is a great coder and reverser but since there have been several bo2 updates this method wont work anymore.
All i know about TAC is that

-It checks Clientsided DVARS
-It checks LoadLibrary stuff (Injections etc.)
-It checks handles etc
-It takes screenshots of your game and all TopMost windows(external menus for example)
-something that doesnt come to your mind :c
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
Umm this is correct yes (already knew that doe). you copied all this from Kokoles thread ^^
Kokole is a great coder and reverser but since there have been several bo2 updates this method wont work anymore.
All i know about TAC is that

-It checks Clientsided DVARS
-It checks LoadLibrary stuff (Injections etc.)
-It checks handles etc
-It takes screenshots of your game and all TopMost windows(external menus for example)
-something that doesnt come to your mind :c
Damn, so it's outdated!
Okay nevermind, and yes I got it from his thread!
But we'll find a way to make our cheats more safe! ^-^
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
-It takes screenshots of your game and all TopMost windows(external menus for example)
ohhh pls..
External is External NOT internal.
TAC makes internal screenshots NOT external.
my friend and me using 7months a external ESP, Aimbot, NoRecoil, NoSpread never banned.

and Vamphilim the one and easiest way is you can check if TAC makes screenshot your hack change all to the normal Value etc.

like this...
Code:
Private Sub TACScreenshotBypass_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object,  ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TACScreenshotBypass.Tick
        If TAC.Checked = True Then
            xKitoRead(Of Integer)(&H3A248F4, 1)

            function to turn all hacks off

        else
            xKitoRead(Of Integer)(&H3A248F4, 0)


            function to turn all hacks on.
        End If
End Sub
sorry i see it's not right, but i hope you know what i mean.
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post
ohhh pls..
External is External NOT internal.
TAC makes internal screenshots NOT external.
Yea I mean for example Windows that draw a Box and are TopMost, they get screenshotted.
And of course it is screenshotting them, it also checks what windows in chrome are opened if its in the foreground,
ask coders that can reverse and are well regarding TAC and no wannabe guys... I trust kokole cause he knows what he does.

Btw upload a screen of the hack pls (/w proof) I dont rly believe that
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post


ohhh pls..
External is External NOT internal.
TAC makes internal screenshots NOT external.
my friend and me using 7months a external ESP, Aimbot, NoRecoil, NoSpread never banned.

and Vamphilim the one and easiest way is you can check if TAC makes screenshot your hack change all to the normal Value etc.

like this...
Code:
Private Sub TACScreenshotBypass_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object,  ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TACScreenshotBypass.Tick
        If TAC.Checked = True Then
            xKitoRead(Of Integer)(&H3A248F4, 1)

            function to turn all hacks off

        else
            xKitoRead(Of Integer)(&H3A248F4, 0)


            function to turn all hacks on.
        End If
End Sub
sorry i see it's not right, but i hope you know what i mean.
Oh I understand what do you mean! That helped alot, I'll look for an alternative way! :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
Yea I mean for example Windows that draw a Box and are TopMost, they get screenshotted.
And of course it is screenshotting them, it also checks what windows in chrome are opened if its in the foreground,
ask coders that can reverse and are well regarding TAC and no wannabe guys... I trust kokole cause he knows what he does.

Btw upload a screen of the hack pls (/w proof) I dont rly believe that
It's just a simple VSAT Hack, I wrote it in the Form_Load event. I mean the TAC thingy.
I thought, it will be harder to detect if I disable the TAC SS function! :3
Quote Originally Posted by Vamphilim View Post
Oh I understand what do you mean! That helped alot, I'll look for an alternative way! :3

- - - Updated - - -

It's just a simple VSAT Hack, I wrote it in the Form_Load event. I mean the TAC thingy.
I thought, it will be harder to detect if I disable the TAC SS function! :3
VSAT Hacks have nothing to do with the TAC Screens ._. Only if youre flagged cause you got reported really often then they watch your screen. (confirmed by kokole)
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
VSAT Hacks have nothing to do with the TAC Screens ._. Only if youre flagged cause you got reported really often then they watch your screen. (confirmed by kokole)
Oh!
SO I miss understood this! I'm sorry!
That change everything! :3
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
At VSAT Hacks better pay attention to VAC
Ohw shit, how should I do this? D:
Just gimme a hint :3 I wanna do this myself ^_^
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us