I need answers about some stuff
Ok first off, i like modding and i need some help with it. When i finish editing the files and try to inject the file back into rez file it says this;
"Problems loading rez file" and it closes. Anyone know how to fix that?
And second, I dont know what PS is best for modding but if anyone knows could you just PM me or post which one is best. You could include a link too but if you cant ill just go google and look for it.
Oh, and mods/minions if this is wrong section can you move it?
"Problems loading rez file" and it closes. Anyone know how to fix that?
And second, I dont know what PS is best for modding but if anyone knows could you just PM me or post which one is best. You could include a link too but if you cant ill just go google and look for it.
Oh, and mods/minions if this is wrong section can you move it?