Thumbs upWTSPaypal Verify Service Only 15$

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Paypal Verify Service Only 15$
So i saw a lot of those sellers witch do it for scaling from 30-80$ and i dont want to see you loosing your money for nothing worth that much,so here I came in and im starting this service for 15$ only its simple you pay me i give you a info you put that into your Paypal account wait for me to get you an verification code and voila your Paypal just got limit lifted and you are verified and you can send bigger amounts of money!

If your account is limited,i will be able to fix that soon but for now its only this.

When will it expire
In 4 years

What payment methods do you accept
BTC only for now

Any vouch copies.
Sorry but no,I cant give you stuff for free that I bought with my own money.
Might be interested once someone reputable is successful in their usage of this service.
Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
Might be interested once someone reputable is successful in their usage of this service.
I can get it for 10$ for you as you will be the first one
Quote Originally Posted by Diggydog123 View Post
I can get it for 10$ for you as you will be the first one
LOL I'm sorry, I'm not gonna take any risks here.
I'll take the discounted copy if you can go first for me, have the BTC funds in hand.
Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
I'll take the discounted copy if you can go first for me, have the BTC funds in hand.
I dont have any bitcoins to get the card from my friend,i cant go first sorry.
You can check the vouches from my other thread
LOL no vouch for even MOD or ADMIN?
Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
LOL no vouch for even MOD or ADMIN?
LOL YOU SO FUNNY HAHA
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?