WTF Czar!?!??!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
WTF Czar!?!??!
idk what was wrong with him, maybe pills, maybe alcohol, maybe its just the truth look at this pic please






IDK EITHER!!!!!
He is retarded for posting that.
He didn't expect it to be held against him.
LOL
>> no comment.
Fail.. You told him to say that

I can still read your chat.
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
Fail.. You told him to say that

I can still read your chat.
after giving it much thought, i to, can see that you are clearly telling him to call you sexy.
Uber Fail.
THAT'S HOW WE FUCK AROUND YO
NOOB POSTER.
Maybe he had an epiphany?
GAGAGAGA.
Czar wants your penis wrinkle in your mouth.
Too bad Czar has his msn set to a specific font.
Talking to yourself in third person? :/
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Talking to yourself in third person? :/
I always do that..
lol @ you all thinking Czar uses Comic Sans..

That's for 12 year olds.
Srs.
Verdana, regular, 10pt
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Verdana, regular, 10pt
Default, Default, Default here.

Wussuh.
I use e-buddy, font is tahoma.
Epic.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?