iPhone or Samsung?

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Well I think that you should get a Samsung as it is just generally better but the iPhone has Cydia.
I have a Jailbroken iPhone 5 if it did not have jailbreak I would probably sell it right away I can't use the iPhone without JB its so limited you cant do anything on it.
Had an iPhone 5s they're just flashy really, ended up getting a galaxy 5 which is actually increases my productivity because of the use of the widgets and stuff.

Got my home page for main apps, then separate pages for a full screen calendar and stuff like that.
In my opinion, neither. I'd choose an LG. But if I must choose, then Samsung android. iPhone is the woooooorst
Quote Originally Posted by B!G-D1CK View Post
In my opinion, neither. I'd choose an LG. But if I must choose, then Samsung android. iPhone is the woooooorst
Yes, LG G4
iphone, because iMessage
Quote Originally Posted by chatt555 View Post
iphone, because iMessage
iPhone is shit and wtf you on about iMessage? How does that make the phone any better, it's not a special function
the iphone 6s is getting force touch so yall android fanboys can stop complaining about how android did it first
Android all the way, it's simply the superior way for after market modders and tweakers.
Why? Apple is lame.
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
IPhone ---> any android device

the look of an iphone is just beautiful
It is beautiful, but that's it. Nothing more, it's just useless. Better get some android
Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
It is beautiful, but that's it. Nothing more, it's just useless. Better get some android
you can use it to hammer nails into walls
galaxy s6 edge is beautiful as well D:
Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

you can use it to hammer nails into walls
galaxy s6 edge is beautiful as well D:
It would break.
iphone...looks better and mucho faster
F*CK OFF IS iPHONE BETTER!

Android offers a wider range of possibilities on your phone unlike the iPhone. Plus, Samsung offers a wider range of phones while the iPhone has just a couple and all look basically the same (but it looks good though).
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?