PostInfoDANGER WEEK! HACKERS BEWARE

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
DANGER WEEK! HACKERS BEWARE
Looks like Valve is updating Counter-Strike almost on the daily for the past few days. This means that any hack can be detected within a day because of the constant checks and updates. Please be careful this week as anything can happen. We have thousands of users being VAC banned this week and we do not want you to be convicted of hacking.

I recommend waiting till the huge VAC update is over and till major publishers start posting their hacks again. I do not recommend using hacks that are created by unknown names as it can get you banned right away. There was also a post of a friend hacking and the people in the same party being penalized as well. Be weary of others as it can lead you to trouble unknowingly.

This is one of the biggest hits to the hacking community, but it will not stop us. We will always be here ready to wreak havoc to your game VALVE!

Let this be a lesson to some and an experience to others.
Does that mean that I can be busted in offline bot fights?
Anything can get you busted as of right now. Play it safe and lay low on the grass for now. It's extremely high risk and low reward.
This week is the perfect time for me to spend time with my girlfriend. She has been getting mad that I play to much CS. Hehe. Works out for me. But can't wait for the new hacks to be released I bet they will be better and bigger than last time
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?