PostGeneralFree Mood Pack for Forums

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Free Mood Pack for Forums
Mood Pack



Summary:There are 242 moods now consisting in the mood pack in .png format so they'll look good on any coloured background, and the amount in this pack ensures we have catered for everybody's needs when it comes to enhancing your site and what mood your in.

Since this is an ongoing project the mood icons are always being expanded upon so I'm always open to suggestions for new mood icons to be added and you can make a suggestion for more moods to be included. So if your wanting something specific you really need to suggest which you can do in this thread.

Important Notes: There are icons in this pack that contain some adult natured Icons that some people might consider offensive, or rude simply ignore or remove from the pack like i said we cater for everyone.
Format: .Png

Virus Scan - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1437123516/
Mood Icons_mpgh.net.zip601 KB · 29 downloads Clean
They look nice.
Thanks for this
They look awesome!
They look really great.Hope they get added.
Thanks. I don't know what I will use this for but I will figure something out.
looks nice, will try
Nice, I love it, thanks
Thanks bro!
Thank you. I don't know what I'm going to use this for, but I'll figure something out. I'm just starting to get interested in design. I don't know where to start.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?