PostCan anyone help me with my coded hack?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Can anyone help me with my coded hack?
Code:
#include "windows.h"
#include "process.h"

#define WeaponMgr  0x1421D74
#define wallclass  0xA6910C
#define NoReload  0xECC


void MatheusGtx(){

    DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
    DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr);
    DWORD pWallClass = *(DWORD*)(CShell + wallclass);
    DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

    if (pWallClass) {
        for (int i = 0; i<64; i++) {
            *(float*)(pWallClass + (i * 0x04F4) + 0x4E8) = true;    
            *(float*)(pWallClass + (i * 0x04F4) + 0x4EC) = true;   
            *(float*)(pWallClass + (i * 0x04F4) + 0x4F0) = true;  
        }
    }

    if (pWeaponMgr){
        for (int i = 0; i<577; i++){
            if ((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr)) + (4 * i))) != NULL){
                *(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr)) + (4 * i))) + NoReload) = 100.0f;
            }
        }
    }

}

void HackEngine(){
    DWORD CShell = NULL;
    do{ CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); Sleep(100); } while (CShell == NULL);
    while (1){ MatheusGtx(); Sleep(100); }
}

extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HINSTANCE hinstDLL, DWORD fdwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved){
    if (fdwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH){
        DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hinstDLL);
        MessageBoxA(0, "Made by S4MM", "", 0);
        CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)HackEngine, NULL, NULL, NULL);
        return true;
    }
    return false;
}
There's pretty much a, Norecoil and WallHack..
But i get Xtrap for CrossFire Europe.
And The wallhack doesn't work propely in CrossFire Europe..
~~~~~
If someone could help me as, @-[I]fLuX , @mamo007 or someone else..

Please add me on skype, if you want to private chat, or info you dont want other people to know.
Skype Name: prolife200
This is detected :/ Look at mamos thread.
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer1 View Post
This is detected :/ Look at mamos thread.
Any ideas, how can i fix it???
Quote Originally Posted by prolife200 View Post
Any ideas, how can i fix it???
Actually no sorry Try using NtCreateThreadEx and ErasePEHeaders for entry module. If you still have trouble look through mamos thread, or add me on skype.

Crossfire NA?
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer1 View Post
Actually no sorry Try using NtCreateThreadEx and ErasePEHeaders for entry module. If you still have trouble look through mamos thread, or add me on skype.

Crossfire NA?
Skype username please, I tried to make it for CrossFire Europe.
Quote Originally Posted by prolife200 View Post
Skype username please, I tried to make it for CrossFire Europe.
Lucasheer715
May I ask you something?

void HackEngine(){
DWORD CShell = NULL;

do{ CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); Sleep(100); } while (CShell == NULL); // What is this for????

while (1){ MatheusGtx(); Sleep(100); }
}
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post
May I ask you something?

void HackEngine(){
DWORD CShell = NULL;

do{ CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); Sleep(100); } while (CShell == NULL); // What is this for????

while (1){ MatheusGtx(); Sleep(100); }
}
That means, that the game handles CShell,Dll and this injects it into the game xd
Quote Originally Posted by prolife200 View Post
That means, that the game handles CShell,Dll and this injects it into the game xd
Never mind, I wasn't thinking straight. Now that I look at my post I am like "What was I on...".
I do understand you are just waiting until you successfully get the CShell module.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us