CoolDiscussionAlmost to DMG

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Almost to DMG
Hey I recently ranked up to MGE. Give me some tips and advice on what to expect for DMG players. Thanks.

Hey Ichayd! btw love ur gta stuff.
Pros:
Study Map (Callouts, Places etc goose)
Get a training/aim map and Play it for about 45 mins to a hour before playing a comp.
Work on your spray (If you dont spray that much good)
Get really good game sence (walking, having a mic, when you die callout where the guy that killed you was, when your team has $2000 and you have $5000 dont buy a weapon you can buy nades and a pistol tho.)
Cons:
A lot of smurfs
A lot of cheaters (and I mean more then smurfs)
Yea thats pretty much it.
Quote Originally Posted by BlueSmurf View Post
Hey Ichayd! btw love ur gta stuff.
Pros:
Study Map (Callouts, Places etc goose)
Get a training/aim map and Play it for about 45 mins to a hour before playing a comp.
Work on your spray (If you dont spray that much good)
Get really good game sence (walking, having a mic, when you die callout where the guy that killed you was, when your team has $2000 and you have $5000 dont buy a weapon you can buy nades and a pistol tho.)
Cons:
A lot of smurfs
A lot of cheaters (and I mean more then smurfs)
Yea thats pretty much it.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Don't suck ass and always 4man/5man from here on..
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Will definitely use these.
The higher you get the more people will rage about how you aren't as good as them.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
The higher you get the more people will rage about how you aren't as good as them.
>Says the gold nova master
Don't suck ass and always 4man/5man from here on..
Learn how to spray and learn the maps well. Learn where people hide.
Congrats on ranking up and I think 1 thing you need to learn if you aren't going to always be playing with premades is learning to adapt to the game. By this I mean take into account what your strong and weak points are along with the strong/weak points of the strangers you are playing with. See what your team needs and try to fulfill it to the best of your abilities. But don't force yourself to do something u absolutely suck at. For example Dust 2 counter terrorist, no one on your team is taking a sniper and peaking mid doors. You have no information about where the terrorists are going so what you should do is if you are decent at awping take an awp and go mid ... if you suck at sniping you can still go mid with an assault rifle trying to get information about people pushing mid or going cat
Considering that I don't encounter cheaters too often at LE, all you need to worry about is your aim. Lots of players around DMG+ have spot on aim. But make sure you know the map well, work on your aim, and find others to play with.
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242203055600/76561198236309926
JOIN MY LOBBY, I'll RANK YOU UP, i'm LEM Smurf
Quote Originally Posted by helloskitty125 View Post
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242203055600/76561198236309926
JOIN MY LOBBY, I'll RANK YOU UP, i'm LEM Smurf
Sorry I'm not looking for people to boost me. I wanna rank up myself legitly, but thanks for the offer.​
Well I mean, Color might be bad and do 4/5 man queues but I'm over here solo queuing. Although I can't hit LEM :'-(
MGE to DMG is not that big of a difference in skill level so you won't be too surprised but you should expect people that know how to aim.
I rarely get queued against cheaters so should be fine. (As long as you carry like me)
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us