HelpGTA Online Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
GTA Online Help
Hey MPGH, hope you guys are doing well.

I used the Equality Menu on Online extensively during 1.27.

Ever since then, I deleted all the scripthook files and anything that has to do with cheats on GTA.

I was never put in the cheater's pool but every time I play Online, it times out, only connecting sometimes. And when I do connect, if I try to find a new session, it'll time out.

I currently deleted the game and I am re-downloading it, but for future purposes, do any of you guys know how to fix this issue? I have done the thing where you delete your profile files in documents and loading a save file from the prologue but it didn't fix the issue.

Did I just fuck up by using hacks and being marked as a cheater by Rockstar or something? I never got banned or got a warning.
Cant even open any menus anymore.. borrowing ur thread a bit

everything worked fine in 1.27.
Your time out is a network problem not your Game so deleting your game was a waste of time try cleaning your windows temp folder as that stores GTA V cloud files and can get very full.
Outdated Scripthooks will only cause your game to crash upon startup or mods will simply not work. Every time an update occurs all your mods, trainers, everything you added and ran before the "update" are now obsolete. None NOTHING will work.

At that point you only have two options; delete all the old files and start again OR downgrade and lose the option to play online.

Oh and you never get an actual warning. You will just wake up one day and you're banned.
Haha thanks for the replies guys. I didn't know Online files were in the temp folder. I'm gonna try wiping that. Where would I go to do it? I'm thinking CCleaner but I'm not too sure.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?