PM 4 Price, Steam Account with 43 Games, Worth 500$ (735$ TOTAL)
Hello there MPGH!
Today I'm selling my steam account which is worth 500$ without the games that are in VACation.
From Saints Row 2 and The Third to Prototype 2, Insurgency and even The Escapists, I'm here to sell my steam account worth 500$ (without the VACcinated games) for an unbeatable prize of either 200$ paypal or two knives or one knife worth the same amount on CSGO.
Now, which are the games that are currently on VACation? Here you go:
Now, which games does my account have? Here you go:
Now, that's worth exactly 494,71$, without counting the vac games. If I were to count those too, it would add up to a mind-boggling amount of 734,68$.
Now, why am I selling this account and what do I ask in change?
I'm selling it because I got VACced in csgo, so I created a new account and decided to start steam all over again, with hopes of selling this account. What do I want in change you ask? Csgo skins are accepted and any paypal offer is accepted aswell. Offer me via PM and give me your skype aswell... You can also try to convince me with other prices
.
Now, about GTA V: My account is around level 150-200ish. Stats to the max, 3 full garages with the most recent cars. Hacked since the XBOX Days and I carried it over to PC. No bans yet, and not expecting any soon.
Amount of VACs: 4
Game bans: 1



Vouch thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=993656 (only 1 thus far)
Today I'm selling my steam account which is worth 500$ without the games that are in VACation.
From Saints Row 2 and The Third to Prototype 2, Insurgency and even The Escapists, I'm here to sell my steam account worth 500$ (without the VACcinated games) for an unbeatable prize of either 200$ paypal or two knives or one knife worth the same amount on CSGO.
Now, which are the games that are currently on VACation? Here you go:
Code:
CS:GO CoD: Black Ops 2 CoD: Advanced Warfare CoD: Ghosts (Not VAC, but banned before it was implemented) CS:Source And a Game ban. Idk what that is, I got it on december 2014 and I have no idea what it means. Maybe banned from CoD? Idk.
Code:
Garry's Mod Insurgency GTA V * Read at bottom of thread for info * PAYDAY 2 Rust The Escapists Far Cry 4 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim PROTOTYPE 2 Terraria Sniper Elite v2 Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Dead Island Just Cause 2 with ALL DLC Mount Your Friends Risen Saints Row: The Third Risen 2 - Dark Waters Speedball 2 HD RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition Guncraft Shadows on the Vatican - Act I: Greed Canyon Capers Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters Metro 2033 Enclave Space Hack iBomber Defense Pacific Sacred 2 Gold Sacred Citadel Saints Row 2 VAC Games: CoD: Advanced Warfare Digital Deluxe * 100$ * CoD: Black Ops 2 * 59.99$ * CoD: Ghosts * 59.99$ * CS:Source * 19.99$ *
Now, why am I selling this account and what do I ask in change?
I'm selling it because I got VACced in csgo, so I created a new account and decided to start steam all over again, with hopes of selling this account. What do I want in change you ask? Csgo skins are accepted and any paypal offer is accepted aswell. Offer me via PM and give me your skype aswell... You can also try to convince me with other prices
.Now, about GTA V: My account is around level 150-200ish. Stats to the max, 3 full garages with the most recent cars. Hacked since the XBOX Days and I carried it over to PC. No bans yet, and not expecting any soon.
Amount of VACs: 4
Game bans: 1



Vouch thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=993656 (only 1 thus far)
- - - Updated - - -
Bumperino
/tooshort

