Your Choice
Recently there have been newfags saying dumb stuff such as "How do 1 DoWN!oad?"
So I've decided to make a poll to see who you actually want minion.
The reason I've posted this is because normal minions are not on the same time as Europeans/Others.
So decide who YOU want.
- This has seriously has got to stop its so annoying.
- The answer to the question is its NOT approved.
So I've decided to make a poll to see who you actually want minion.
The reason I've posted this is because normal minions are not on the same time as Europeans/Others.
So decide who YOU want.
i guess if you are good at crossfire hacks then you can do the job make a sticker for you and stuff and ill leave it as my sig ya? ftw -0o-
but idk you seem kool so you should go for it?