It'd be great if I didn't need to hold the key for the triggerbot
At least this time u gave credit thanks!
Originally Posted by JumBo`
At least this time u gave credit thanks!
that glow esp dll that is not his source code
I need to protect the file??
looking good btw!
work ++ 100% undetected
I'm sure if i see the code it's all my code since the menu is exactly the same except the fact that you added a background. All the features are exactly the same. They way you can set the buttons etc.
i dunt want vac.. but nice job m8!
UD - 20.7.2015?
Can you stop posting things that aren't yours? It's getting old now. The original creator says this is almost the exact same as his, Just with your name slapped on the front....
Yeah, if he could just add a trigger toggle and RCS this would be amazing
yummmy in my tummy~
umm looks good bro .
Originally Posted by COD3RIN
I'm bored so i modify this trainer by WasserEsser to make beautiful