Cheat Engine Trainer Making

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
thx!!!
now i can create my own trainers!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Where do you get UCE's? Sorry I am lacking major knowledge in the hacking category.

use google and have luck, or search the forum, there is a turial how to make an UCE
thanks jesse, i already made 20 hacks. lol

this was very helpfull
umm... its not working for me . i tried like its shown on the pictures. but it doesnt work. i make a trainer and when i press the buttons noting happens. how can i fix that
Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
umm... its not working for me . i tried like its shown on the pictures. but it doesnt work. i make a trainer and when i press the buttons noting happens. how can i fix that
wrong addresses?

using a ce instead of uce?

didnt put in the right stuff?

i dont know what else to tell you

but i need a uceeee bad
i really cant make this any simpler -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
i really cant make this any simpler -_-
yeah i would make a trainer but i cant find a uce
uce is easy to find ... and jesse thanks for screenshoot tutorial
nice guide, now gta spend tons of hours trying 2 make a uce =)
ok one question and i NEED an answer. What do i put in value???

plzzz helpp
Hey, I need some help here When I click generate trainer an error message appears:
"Resource TRAINER not found"
Quote Originally Posted by zergber View Post
Hey, I need some help here When I click generate trainer an error message appears:
"Resource TRAINER not found"
ur uce does not make trainers
Little bit hard to read wat u type lol
When I put in the address for superjump and set the type to float, I want to set the pointer. When I click on the pointer the address disappears and is replaced with ???????????. Is that normal?

I tried to fill in the address in the Address of pointer field and the pointer in the offset field. But superjump won't work.

My second question is, do I have to set a value and freeze (and allow increase/decrease or not), or do I have to set a value or do I have to freeze it?
(this all for superjump).

I can't get stamina working too btw.

Maybe I've to learn VB6/7, I made websites allready in PHP, hope that VB isn't so much different. :P
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us