ArrowSimple Stamina Hack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Stamina Hack
I know that this is a n00bie hack and it is very simple. I'm just releasing this one because it is not yet detected and people can have some fun with it.

DO NOT be a retard and go around as a Sniper with a Shotgun.... That crap will get things detected. So don't be stupid.

Use the Flash nades wisely. If you aim right they can be very useful.

I do not have virus software to scan this with. But I can tell you that it is clean and simple. If you don't trust me I can give you the damn source code!

It was programmed in VB6 by me and like I said before, is very simple.

Happy Hacking!
Have Fun!
And may God DESTROY Punkbuster!


EDIT: I have removed the file because I don't want too many no0b hackers to have it and get it detected.
im sorry but my rule is to never trust a download from som1 with only 1 post ...
Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1029 View Post
im sorry but my rule is to never trust a download from som1 with only 1 post ...
Ok, Yeah, lol I didn't think of that one.
It's cool though.
nice hack but wat did u make this with??
Quote Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
nice hack but wat did u make this with??
It's made with Visual Basic 6.0

I'm getting really good at making programs in VB6 now. I've been practicing by making other types of software.
it says cant get prossec id ???
Quote Originally Posted by pownage1 View Post
it says cant get prossec id ???
Are you running Winzblowz Vista? Because I have had another Vista user say that too.

I could probably rant on for days or even weeks about how bad Micro$oft is but I'll spare all of you.

(I HATE F**KING MICRO$OFT!!!!! Can't live with them... Can't live without them)
yup vista can u do annything against it ?
I goto cmd.exe

Type: Format c:
put in an XP(or Linux) Cd and install it.


Thats going to fix almost all of your future problems.


(Warning: if your stupid enough to type Format C: and do not know what it does... Don't do it!)
this hack is so fucking old y do u post in it i know cause ur a 3 post newb
can u not read the fucking date!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?