Crash apon injection..... Please make a new one, especially Steam Warface Version.
PatchedWarface | ESP [ Works on server warface.com ]
it crash the game every time i get injected probably some update made recently hope you fix this is esp is so good
Doesn't work anymore 

Crash.... :'(
THis isnt working for me sadly
I dont know I pressed F1 and nothing happened :/
I dont know I pressed F1 and nothing happened :/I can't inject it, I tried everything. Everytime i add the DLL to the injector the injector crashes or when i do manage to inject it with another injector the game crashes.. Is this because of windows 10?
this hack is outdated patched.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Warface Hacks & CheatsWarface Bizon Hack [Aim,ESP,Magnet] by RutSS [Server warface.com]
6 Warface Discussions & HelpAny working hacks for warface.com atm?GG 3 Warface Discussions & Helpwarface ESP hackLO 6 Warface Hacks & CheatsWarface ESP NA/EUHA 31 Warface Discussions & HelpMy warface stops workingGU 3