Trove - Flux for $0.40/1k
As the title states, I am selling Trove Flux at a rate of $0.40/1k.
- If ordering 100k+, Rate is $0.35/1k
If you'd like more information, check out my thread on *******
- I am also a verified member on *******.
- My ******* Username is: acegetsuga
If you're interested in buying, add me as a friend on Steam.
- Steam Username: AceTonyAP
- My Steam Community ID is TPhengsavath
All Payments will be made through PayPal, using the Send Money to Friend/Family function. This method helps prevent PayPal chargeback scams, and also avoids as much fees as possible.
- If ordering 100k+, Rate is $0.35/1k
If you'd like more information, check out my thread on *******
- I am also a verified member on *******.
- My ******* Username is: acegetsuga
If you're interested in buying, add me as a friend on Steam.
- Steam Username: AceTonyAP
- My Steam Community ID is TPhengsavath
All Payments will be made through PayPal, using the Send Money to Friend/Family function. This method helps prevent PayPal chargeback scams, and also avoids as much fees as possible.

