halp

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
halp
hello am in need of help how do i do deadbody glitc is it paetchedd thanks byee
you need help with your english, I barely understand you
it was a hack using rez files and deleting animations from models.
Guess it's now patched on the pserver that everyone used it.
BU CROSFIR HAK NO WORK FOR ME I GET BAN U SCAMRERS
Quote Originally Posted by fall3n angel View Post
BU CROSFIR HAK NO WORK FOR ME I GET BAN U SCAMRERS
The external programs that are posted here are free, and it's up to you to utilize them. You were not scammed unless you paid for one of these programs, in which case you can report the user
pretty sure theyre trolling lol
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us