Another reason to love enhanced native trainer
I was trolled again and usually I just go invisible but then I remembered someone said changing your skin detaches anything attached to you by some low-life. I saved my online character's original skin to the trainer and just kept reloading it. The only side effect was the green hair which was easily fixed walking into a barber shop.
Every time he reattached ferris wheels, toilets, and fires on me I just kept reloading my character simply walking off all his shenanigans. After a while he gave up.
I bet I was being watched and the whole time he had to be thinking, What. The. Fuck.?
This trainer is by far my favorite. Only thing left now is to figure out how to keep the troltech from ejecting me from cars
Every time he reattached ferris wheels, toilets, and fires on me I just kept reloading my character simply walking off all his shenanigans. After a while he gave up.
I bet I was being watched and the whole time he had to be thinking, What. The. Fuck.?
This trainer is by far my favorite. Only thing left now is to figure out how to keep the troltech from ejecting me from cars
