WTSCheap OCE Boost!

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Cheap OCE Boost!
Cheap OCE Boost!
Welcome to Cheap OCE Boost!, We are here to offer the cheapest boosts on the OCE servers, currently consisting of two high elo players, who both work together excellently, hence we are able to offer minor discounts for multiple purchases. Both boosters have experience boosting on the OCE server with boosts being completely on behalf of major boosting sites.

Here's our price list
Bronze V to Bronze IV: $10
Bronze III to Bronze II: $10
Bronze II to Bronze I: $10
Bronze I to Silver V: $25

Bronze V to Silver I: $50

Silver V to Silver IV: $20
Silver IV to Silver III: $20
Silver III to Silver II: $20
Silver II to Silver I: $20
Silver I to Gold V: $35

Sivler V to Gold I: $105

Gold V to Gold IV: $40
Gold IV to Gold III: $40
Gold III to Gold II: $40
Gold II to Gold I: $40
Gold I to Platinum V: $55

Gold V to Platinum I: $210

Platinum V to Platinum IV: $55
Platinum IV to Platinum III: $55
Platinum III to Platinum II: $55
Platinum II to Platinum I: $55
Platinum I to Diamond V: $75

Platinum V to Diamond I : $260

We can do up to Diamond I but we'll negotiate or any price negotiations through contact details below
Skype :
i3enxer
chenerzonerz
You can also PM me on MPGH
Vouches would also be great thank you.




Bump
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us