OutdatedOP REALMS HACKED CLIENT

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Stabbed50Times View Post
lel //10 char

@Riigged I see you're using my AutoSpammer
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
lel //10 char

@Riigged I see you're using my AutoSpammer
its not yours lol you just gave me the link to download it
Why don't you guys just report a server doing fraudulent activity and then I'll just delete it.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Why don't you guys just report a server doing fraudulent activity and then I'll just delete it.
his server doesnt have a thread regardless, this is just a hacked client for it. I can vouch that it isnt a virus, riigged was talking about the multi of ronny.
Looks fine to me.

Happy hacking.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Looks fine to me.

Happy hacking.
Can you get higher ranks to IP Ban him? He's using his friend to do it also.
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
Can you get higher ranks to IP Ban him? He's using his friend to do it also.
Who ?
Copy of my source.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Who ?
Such as GM's
Gosh, im in this picture, so embarrasing...
Lol i just realised i'm on the first the picture xD
what is op realms never heard of it lol
Quote Originally Posted by E%RYHethaetheth View Post
what is op realms never heard of it lol
the server ronnykills made, the guy who hosted owl realms (fox was paying him as well) but took their source and changed vps pw and started their own server
I meant it as in the one I sent you.
Guys, Fox10 get Scammed 'This Fox10 problem not your u can help to fox10 ddosing people and this completed and u can't get back or delete this'' And this fox10 rekt fox10 love + Doomed realms source free ''Add dragonlord3344 in skype and dragon give to u source ''

This post = DDOSing people + Crying for man good and stealed this source + Doomed realms source is free + Autospaming pls... Im cry now

THIS FOX10 PROBLEM :/ THX for you right this or you can't right this read again
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?