OutdatedDankMenu 0.4 | Simple trainer681 KB
As long as you just publish the original code (I mean you can edit it, but never add malicious stuff into it) and properly credit me (and keep updating this thread) you can manage this thread, you don't need to delete it. I don't use MPGH much, so it'd be awesome if you took care of this 

lmao that title looks cool thanks.
File looks clean. Approved. report back
works well good job. The shoot car option tends to send my flying though!
It doesnt work for me, i can use all Mods but this didnt open.
I copy all files ink Scrips in the GTA Folder.
Any Idea or anyone else with this Problem ?
I copy all files ink Scrips in the GTA Folder.
Any Idea or anyone else with this Problem ?
Teşekkürler kardeş.
Gonna try it when I get home.
hmm idk i fallowed the steps other menu work but idk about this one hmm i got a question witch virsion of gta 5 is this meant for 

Thanks for this! 

This thread is closed for replies.
