Malignant Arcadia

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Malignant Arcadia
Hello everyone!

I'll be announcing the uprising of my new project, Malignant Arcadia!



We're currently working on adding new dungeons, both hard and easy ones.

I'm still looking for a few people who'd like to participate (I'm still learning behavior coding).
So I'm looking for coders and just one or two people who are good at client editing.

Sorry for the post guys I'm just really excited about this
what source is it also thank fuck it's not a server like
(name) realms
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
what source is it also thank fuck it's not a server like
(name) realms
It's Club with AS3 client
Quote Originally Posted by Tjeerdo View Post
It's Club with AS3 client
gg cool :3
Quote Originally Posted by Tjeerdo View Post
(I'm still learning behavior coding)
*scripting*

Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
also thank fuck it's not a server like
(name) realms
I mean... I'm fine with any server name as long as it isn't something like "Cory's Realm" or "Noobifierx345's Realm" or whatever vain username thing they use.
Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post


*scripting*



I mean... I'm fine with any server name as long as it isn't something like "Cory's Realm" or "Noobifierx345's Realm" or whatever vain username thing they use.
yeah i just hate servers with "Realm" at the end
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
what source is it also thank fuck it's not a server like
(name) realms
This server is very old. The name is from a server i was working on at the moment when krazyshank got released XD My first server was called Malignant Arcadia and was KrazyShank, then it turned to club559 i dropped the project and met Sjoerd. He got source cuz as i said i dropped it. Then i started on a fresh club559 removed all XMLs for monsters and started doing all the bugged things. Today Noob's Realm is the server we all know as Regnum Rotmg Private Server A great history. Its nice that a such old server still exists ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post


*scripting*

Well you can also *code* behaviors.
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
A great history
it's okay but i wouldn't make a fanfic out of it

Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Well you can also *code* behaviors.
We'll see who can actually "code" behaviors in the community with the contest. But asides that point, most people don't refer to behavior coding as it should be named.

"behavior coding" = scripting
"experienced C# programming"= simple behavior coding

is how I see it
Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post


it's okay but i wouldn't make a fanfic out of it



We'll see who can actually "code" behaviors in the community with the contest. But asides that point, most people don't refer to behavior coding as it should be named.

"behavior coding" = scripting
"experienced C# programming"= simple behavior coding

is how I see it
yeah i would say scripting aswell
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
This server is very old. The name is from a server i was working on at the moment when krazyshank got released XD My first server was called Malignant Arcadia and was KrazyShank, then it turned to club559 i dropped the project and met Sjoerd. He got source cuz as i said i dropped it. Then i started on a fresh club559 removed all XMLs for monsters and started doing all the bugged things. Today Noob's Realm is the server we all know as Regnum Rotmg Private Server A great history. Its nice that a such old server still exists ;D

- - - Updated - - -




Well you can also *code* behaviors.
Well this isn't the Maligant source. It's a fresh Club's with AS3
Quote Originally Posted by Tjeerdo View Post
Well this isn't the Maligant source. It's a fresh Club's with AS3
Shit son /10chars
Quote Originally Posted by Tjeerdo View Post
Hello everyone!

I'll be announcing the uprising of my new project, Malignant Arcadia!



We're currently working on adding new dungeons, both hard and easy ones.

I'm still looking for a few people who'd like to participate (I'm still learning behavior coding).
So I'm looking for coders and just one or two people who are good at client editing.

Sorry for the post guys I'm just really excited about this
I'd be glad to. Contact me on skype, pserverlink.
Quote Originally Posted by Tjeerdo View Post
Hello everyone!

I'll be announcing the uprising of my new project, Malignant Arcadia!



We're currently working on adding new dungeons, both hard and easy ones.

I'm still looking for a few people who'd like to participate (I'm still learning behavior coding).
So I'm looking for coders and just one or two people who are good at client editing.

Sorry for the post guys I'm just really excited about this
wtf is this XD
Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
wtf is this XD
This, kind Sir, is Malignant Arcadia
Quote Originally Posted by Tjeerdo View Post
This, kind Sir, is Malignant Arcadia
it looks like a ordinary client to me xd nothing is realy new
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?