LightbulbI need help for a new project

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
I need help for a new project
I want some guys to help me to a new project for dead frontier .. i want them to do something easy but that take time :P
More details in PM! leave comment here

i need one person right now .. but i will need 2 in a few days!

PS: NO programming skill required
If no hacking-knowledge are required, then I'm in. Available 10 hours a day, but our GMT might be different.

PS : Somehow this feel like an interview.
Im down i just need to know what i would be doing btw im 1hr behind CST
(i have a lot of time on my hands)
im up for helping, im practically available 24/7
Already someone helped me with first part .. today i will finish someting and i need all of you to go to specificaly locations in dead frontier (use speedhack infinite energy and no car) .. we will talk on skype

ps: i'm GTM+2
Thre are more places and i will tell you in the right moment

Everyone who want to help update your profile and add your skype name
Updated with skype too.
Quote Originally Posted by Eszares View Post
Updated with skype too.
your privacy settings tho
Quote Originally Posted by Deadlybubbles View Post
your privacy settings tho
Thanks for the reminder, guess I've forgotten about it.
luka_0006 my skype name add me
Allmost finished
Is it "pay to get password" ?
I am up for this what am i going to do ? Just pm me at deadfrontier
Ign: Dextr ( feel free to add me as well )
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?