What should i do with nx

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
What should i do with nx
I have 34,000 nx left.... What is the best thing i can use it on..?
post on this thread on what u want me to get
NO Asking for NX PLEASE
Im not gifting anyone since this my first time getting nx
Give me NX
You should gift me.
NI GIIFFFTTT ME DONT LISTEN TO THOSE NOOBS. jks
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
NI GIIFFFTTT ME DONT LISTEN TO THOSE NOOBS. jks
Permanent!!!
I would get a perm weapon... man I got one but to have two would be the Beez-Neez!!!! If you like the fireteam just load up on the respawnz... But yeah wait and see if there is a perm. weapon you want that comes out, or just blow it all on hats..!
Quote Originally Posted by maddhatter02 View Post
I would get a perm weapon... man I got one but to have two would be the Beez-Neez!!!! If you like the fireteam just load up on the respawnz... But yeah wait and see if there is a perm. weapon you want that comes out, or just blow it all on hats..!
Agreed. If you have enough NX, permanent weapons are the most bang for your buck.
permanent
Right now you can get the MTAR-21 LE for 24,900nx. I personally have never used it ... can't remember what I got....
If u gift me u get 100% luck xD XD
maybe an artic, or if like specialist get the paack nexon put out...
first just wait and see if theres a perma weapon you like if you dont like any just use it on the new specialist pack or buy guns and store them so when you dont have any gp use those
TAR sucks ill wait for another perm weapon
but i might get name colour change since its only 4,900 nx
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?