Looking For Devs For OPS!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking For Devs For OPS!
Hey I Need Some Really Good Devs To Help Out With The Coding Of My Server! I need Help Adding Pets As Well As Dungeons! Please Hit Me Up On Skype If Your Interested! WARNING: You Will Be Tested I Wont Accept Idiots Who Want Rank To Spawn Stuff And Give Items!
Quote Originally Posted by Pandaman1321 View Post
Hey I Need Some Really Good Devs To Help Out With The Coding Of My Server! I need Help Adding Pets As Well As Dungeons! Please Hit Me Up On Skype If Your Interested! WARNING: You Will Be Tested I Wont Accept Idiots Who Want Rank To Spawn Stuff And Give Items!
Fox10/Owl10 Here and I said I would lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Pandaman1321 View Post
Really Good Devs Adding Pets As Well As Dungeons!
Something here doesn't fit correctly..
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
Something here doesn't fit correctly..
Possibly because "needing help to add them in" is something that we rarely see nowadays because most sources have it done and there are tutorials for it
Let's not lie. You need "really good devs" from this community if you want any sort of real dungeon made.

Pets... ehhhhhhhhh
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us