Talkinguserburs or somethinglike this!!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
userburs or somethinglike this!!
Hello guys!! have seen many users have something funny pictures and drawings! that can be downloaded??I will thanks you if you help me!!
help u do what?
help me to dowload!!
Ok pm me and ill show you step by step how to do it but you must be ID activated.
ur helpful la ajz
pm??what u mean??(i am a new member)
can evryone help me pls???
Quote Originally Posted by mamakias View Post
can evryone help me pls???
he or she means that u have to send her or him a private message
right click>save image as>then save
u got it
he he
wow man... are you complety new to computers or wth?
Quote Originally Posted by mamakias View Post
Hello guys!! have seen many users have something funny pictures and drawings! that can be downloaded??I will thanks you if you help me!!
I think I know what you mean...You want Crossfire Modding? If you do then go to crossfire modding section which is on top.

I hope this is what you are looking for!!

Give me a thanks if I helped !!
no need help go too youtube and serach for Sigs their and make your own
ok guys i will try!!thanx for you help!!
what??o0o0 i am not soo noob!!OMG!!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us