I got bored...

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I got bored...
I deleted my whole entire source and started a fresh club559 source + as3 client server

And i did this:

Interesting results.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
I don't know why but I kinda feel you didn't really do this on your own...

The alignments are off by default in the client and you'd have to spend a long time to get them aligned perfectly. I did it on my own client back on Seraphs' because I'm a perfectionist.

Just a thought...
tbh, everytime someone codes something on these forums you get someone saying
"that is my code" but no dude i didn't and come back to private servers everyone misses you

example @nilly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Interesting results.
thank very much
I don't know why but I kinda feel you didn't really do this on your own...

The alignments are off by default in the client and you'd have to spend a long time to get them aligned perfectly. I did it on my own client back on Seraphs' because I'm a perfectionist.

Just a thought...
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
I don't know why but I kinda feel you didn't really do this on your own...

The alignments are off by default in the client and you'd have to spend a long time to get them aligned perfectly. I did it on my own client back on Seraphs' because I'm a perfectionist.

Just a thought...
I saw the title of this thread in the last post preview of the pserver section and thought it was your thread. You haven't been bored in a while because I don't see these threads by you anymore. :c
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I saw the title of this thread in the last post preview of the pserver section and thought it was your thread. You haven't been bored in a while because I don't see these threads by you anymore. :c
Sorry sweetness, I've been occupied with things on the side and haven't had that much interest in the realm community... and if I did make another one of these threads, it would probably be my full conversion of Seraphs' to half a prod server or something with a few added feats that other servers doesn't have.

How's your server doing btw?
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I saw the title of this thread in the last post preview of the pserver section and thought it was your thread. You haven't been bored in a while because I don't see these threads by you anymore. :c
what do you think then nilly? good?
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
what do you think then nilly? good?
what other features does it have besides this shop purchase confirm thingy
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


what other features does it have besides this shop purchase confirm thingy
Kierzes Love <333333333333

Nothing I guess since he wrote he started over
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
Kierzes Love <333333333333

Nothing I guess since he wrote he started over
yeah exactly i deleted my whole source and just started fresh @Riigged
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
I don't know why but I kinda feel you didn't really do this on your own...

The alignments are off by default in the client and you'd have to spend a long time to get them aligned perfectly. I did it on my own client back on Seraphs' because I'm a perfectionist.

Just a thought...
He copied the the code from the prod client (he just did some renamed some stuff and fixed some errors with the naming), you can see that the ui source has obfuscated names in it (nobody writes obfuscated code :3 ).
And btw, the alignments with the text only happen if you use the systemFont instead of the embedded. (for me at least)


 
proof :3


*REMOVED* means I removed some code there for reasons.

Code:
[20:15:04] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: http://i.imgur.com/mz8Dqru.png
[20:15:46] Fabian: you mean the purchase confirm thing?
[20:15:55] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: yeah
[20:16:17] Fabian: can u send me the source? :P
[20:16:20] Fabian: just of the file
[20:16:30] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: it is multiple files
[20:16:38] Fabian: I just want the ui
[20:16:44] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: ok
[20:16:49] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: one sec bb
[20:16:54] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: better not steal my code.
[20:17:01] Fabian: :|
[20:17:09] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: what it took like time D:
[20:17:38] Fabian: Do I look as if I would have a need for your code?
[20:20:45] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: package com.company.assembleegameclient.util {
import _S_K_._u1;

import _sp._aJ_;

import com.company.assembleegameclient.game.GameSprite;

import com.company.assembleegameclient.objects.ObjectLibrary;

import com.company.assembleegameclient.objects.SellableObject;
import com.company.assembleegameclient.ui._u5;
import com.company.ui.SimpleText;

import flash.display.Sprite;
import flash.events.Event;
import flash.events.MouseEvent;
import flash.filters.DropShadowFilter;
import flash.text.TextFieldAutoSize;
import flash.text.TextFormatAlign;

public class Purchase extends Sprite {

    public static const WIDTH:int = 280;
    public static const HEIGH:int = 185;
    public static var isClosed:Boolean = true;

    private const closeButton:_str152 = ObjectLibrary._str2799(Purchase.WIDTH);
    private const buyButton:_u5 = new _u5("Buy for ", 16, 0, Currency.INVALID);

    private var _str8496:_u1;
    private var object:SellableObject;
    public var event:_aJ_;
    public var open:Boolean;
    public var _str8497:int;

    public var gs_:GameSprite;

    public function Purchase(_arg1:_aJ, arg2:SellableObject, arg3:Number, arg4:GameSprite) {
        Purchase.isClosed = false;
        *REMOVED*
        this.open = true;
    }
    private static function makePurchaseBackground(_arg1, _arg2):PurchaseBackground{
        var _local3:PurchaseBackground = new PurchaseBackground();
        local3.draw(_arg1, arg2);
        _local3._str2638("HORIZONTAL_DIVISION", 30);
        return (_local3);
    }

    public function str2928(_arg1:String, arg2:int, arg3:int, arg4:uint):SimpleText{
        var _local4:SimpleText;
        local4 = new SimpleText(16, arg4, false, (WIDTH - (20  2)), (WIDTH - (20  2)), "Myriad Pro");
        local4.text = arg1;
        *REMOVED*
        local4.x = arg2;
        local4.y = arg3;
        return (_local4);
    }
    private function _str4865():void{
        var _local2:int;
        var _local1 = -300;
        _local2 = -200;
        this.x = (_local1 + ((-1  Purchase.WIDTH)  0.5));
        this.y = (_local2 + ((-1  Purchase.HEIGH)  0.5));
        *REMOVED*
        this.buyButton.x = ((WIDTH / 2) - (this._str8497 / 2));
    }
    private function events():void{
        this.closeButton.event.add(this.onCloseClick);
        this._str8496 = new _u1(this.buyButton, MouseEvent.CLICK, MouseEvent);
        this._str8496.add(this._str8498);;
    }
    private function _str1776():void{
            *REMOVED*
    }
    public function onCloseClick():void{
        this.close();
    }
    public function _str8498(_arg1:MouseEvent):void{
            *REMOVED*
    }
    private function close():void{
        Purchase.isClosed = true;
        this.open = false;
        stage.focus = null;
        parent.removeChild(this);
    }
    private function onRemovedFromStage(_arg1:Event):void{
        Purchase.isClosed = true;
        this.open = false;
    }
}
}
[20:21:00] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: very simple for you
[20:21:04] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: for me took 1hr +
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post


Sorry sweetness, I've been occupied with things on the side and haven't had that much interest in the realm community... and if I did make another one of these threads, it would probably be my full conversion of Seraphs' to half a prod server or something with a few added feats that other servers doesn't have.

How's your server doing btw?
It's doing pretty good. Community is strong.


That pic was sort of a joke. :d There is a bug where player objects don't get disposed of properly so the players online list is artificially inflated (cool trick to make it seem like your server is more popular than it is). Really though, only 150 players online.
Quote Originally Posted by ossimc82 View Post
He copied the the code from the prod client (he just did some renamed some stuff and fixed some errors with the naming), you can see that the ui source has obfuscated names in it (nobody writes obfuscated code :3 ).
And btw, the alignments with the text only happen if you use the systemFont instead of the embedded. (for me at least)


 
proof :3


*REMOVED* means I removed some code there for reasons.

Code:
[20:15:04] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: http://i.imgur.com/mz8Dqru.png
[20:15:46] Fabian: you mean the purchase confirm thing?
[20:15:55] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: yeah
[20:16:17] Fabian: can u send me the source? :P
[20:16:20] Fabian: just of the file
[20:16:30] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: it is multiple files
[20:16:38] Fabian: I just want the ui
[20:16:44] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: ok
[20:16:49] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: one sec bb
[20:16:54] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: better not steal my code.
[20:17:01] Fabian: :|
[20:17:09] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: what it took like time D:
[20:17:38] Fabian: Do I look as if I would have a need for your code?
[20:20:45] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: package com.company.assembleegameclient.util {
import _S_K_._u1;

import _sp._aJ_;

import com.company.assembleegameclient.game.GameSprite;

import com.company.assembleegameclient.objects.ObjectLibrary;

import com.company.assembleegameclient.objects.SellableObject;
import com.company.assembleegameclient.ui._u5;
import com.company.ui.SimpleText;

import flash.display.Sprite;
import flash.events.Event;
import flash.events.MouseEvent;
import flash.filters.DropShadowFilter;
import flash.text.TextFieldAutoSize;
import flash.text.TextFormatAlign;

public class Purchase extends Sprite {

    public static const WIDTH:int = 280;
    public static const HEIGH:int = 185;
    public static var isClosed:Boolean = true;

    private const closeButton:_str152 = ObjectLibrary._str2799(Purchase.WIDTH);
    private const buyButton:_u5 = new _u5("Buy for ", 16, 0, Currency.INVALID);

    private var _str8496:_u1;
    private var object:SellableObject;
    public var event:_aJ_;
    public var open:Boolean;
    public var _str8497:int;

    public var gs_:GameSprite;

    public function Purchase(_arg1:_aJ, arg2:SellableObject, arg3:Number, arg4:GameSprite) {
        Purchase.isClosed = false;
        *REMOVED*
        this.open = true;
    }
    private static function makePurchaseBackground(_arg1, _arg2):PurchaseBackground{
        var _local3:PurchaseBackground = new PurchaseBackground();
        local3.draw(_arg1, arg2);
        _local3._str2638("HORIZONTAL_DIVISION", 30);
        return (_local3);
    }

    public function str2928(_arg1:String, arg2:int, arg3:int, arg4:uint):SimpleText{
        var _local4:SimpleText;
        local4 = new SimpleText(16, arg4, false, (WIDTH - (20  2)), (WIDTH - (20  2)), "Myriad Pro");
        local4.text = arg1;
        *REMOVED*
        local4.x = arg2;
        local4.y = arg3;
        return (_local4);
    }
    private function _str4865():void{
        var _local2:int;
        var _local1 = -300;
        _local2 = -200;
        this.x = (_local1 + ((-1  Purchase.WIDTH)  0.5));
        this.y = (_local2 + ((-1  Purchase.HEIGH)  0.5));
        *REMOVED*
        this.buyButton.x = ((WIDTH / 2) - (this._str8497 / 2));
    }
    private function events():void{
        this.closeButton.event.add(this.onCloseClick);
        this._str8496 = new _u1(this.buyButton, MouseEvent.CLICK, MouseEvent);
        this._str8496.add(this._str8498);;
    }
    private function _str1776():void{
            *REMOVED*
    }
    public function onCloseClick():void{
        this.close();
    }
    public function _str8498(_arg1:MouseEvent):void{
            *REMOVED*
    }
    private function close():void{
        Purchase.isClosed = true;
        this.open = false;
        stage.focus = null;
        parent.removeChild(this);
    }
    private function onRemovedFromStage(_arg1:Event):void{
        Purchase.isClosed = true;
        this.open = false;
    }
}
}
[20:21:00] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: very simple for you
[20:21:04] ►☆๖ۣۜ ќïεɾʐε™☆◄: for me took 1hr +
that is kind of a dick move.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?