ExclamationDec. D3D Pub {undetected}

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Dec. D3D Pub {undetected}
yeah~ what a drag
Jux giving the December D3D
Pub of course . . .

Includes~
CrossHair(working)
No Wep (working)
GhostCham(working)
Chams(working)
Glasswalls(working)
DeletePlyr(working)
Wireframe(Not working)~(will dc if you use . . .)
NoFog(working)
Wallhack(working)
EndGame(working)

Here's a little screeny . . .


Here's the Virus scan . . .
NrdD3D.dll - Jotti's malware scan

And here's your file . . .



Show some Thanks. . .
ProD3D.rarattachment deleted · 1,248 downloads before removal
Op7 don't have hackshield and so they can't change the detour... The d3d functions are undetected for life so u can also use very very old d3d hack's
Quote Originally Posted by TheJakub999 View Post
Op7 don't have hackshield and so they can't change the detour... The d3d functions are undetected for life so u can also use very very old d3d hack's
Thats not true if u try 1 of the old d3ds
when i enter game thy dc'ed u ban..
Do not post external link!
Virus! McAfee detected it.
Quote Originally Posted by diablo9333 View Post
Virus! McAfee detected it.
PerX is included in the file . . .
It gives false detections . . .
Quote Originally Posted by nardyy01 View Post
PerX is included in the file . . .
It gives false detections . . .
Yes I kinda figured it out after looking at another post. I have a broken computer so I was using my dads and downloaded there but I use a different av so ya.
fuck hack there is no godmode
kut hack er is geen godmode
Does this hack still work or no
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Does this hack still work or no
I'll test it for ya now mate XD
Don't Close it yet wait for meeeeeeeee XD
Sorry but it dont work (FOR ME)
I tried to inject to Op7 start the game Says "inject Succesful" Then Op7 come up with an error report XD
Quote Originally Posted by imback4mor View Post
Sorry but it dont work (FOR ME)
I tried to inject to Op7 start the game Says "inject Succesful" Then Op7 come up with an error report XD
I get the same thing for all these op7 hacks. Not a single one works. Ever since they updated there webclient thing, not one hack worked.
I always get "Input Error Message" "Do you want to submit this Error"...

Screenshot:


Fixed: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...23#post1333923
No its not I played 10 matches.
The reason it dcs you is because you have to turn off the features then go into match.
Then repeat when entering new match.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us