[VB.NET] Cheat Engine Scripts? [NOP, JMP, ALLOC, DEALLOC, MOV] and more ?
Hi,
So I'm trying to make my own trainer in VB.NET for learning purposes.
For easy cheat engine scripts like :
I use this Module currently : pastebin.com/sj4Gvn1m
I enable that hack by doing :
However, for the more complicated Cheat Engine scripts like this one :
What do I do with the jmp, mov, ESP, and stuff like that?
Anyone ever did something like this before? mind giving me a hand please?
Thank you!
So I'm trying to make my own trainer in VB.NET for learning purposes.
For easy cheat engine scripts like :
Code:
[ENABLE] 01563851: db 0F 85 01563A19: db 0F 85 [DISABLE] 01563851: db 0F 84 01563A19: db 0F 84
I enable that hack by doing :
Code:
If CheckBox2.Checked = True Then
Dim Addy As IntPtr = &H1563851
Dim Addy2 As IntPtr = &H1563A19
Dim buffer2 As Byte() = New Byte() {&HF, &H85}
Dim buffer As Byte() = New Byte() {&HF, &H85}
WINAPI.WriteProcessMemory(Addy, buffer, buffer.Length)
WINAPI.WriteProcessMemory(Addy2, buffer2, buffer2.Length)
End If
Code:
[Enable] Alloc(SPControl,128) Label(Return) SPControl: mov [esp+8],#0//x Cords mov [esp+C],#0 //Y cords Return: //6A FF 68 ? ? ? ? 64 A1 ? ? ? ? 50 81 ? ? ? ? ? 53 55 56 57 A1 ? ? ? ? 33 ? 50 8D ? 24 ? ? ? ? 64 ? ? ? ? ? 8B ? 8B ? 24 ? ? ? ? 8B ? 24 ? ? ? ? 8B jmp 0163ABB0 01C59498: //4byte Scan address in Return [5th Result] dd SPControl [Disable] 01C59498: //Same as above dd 0163ABB0//Address in Return DeAlloc(SPControl)
Anyone ever did something like this before? mind giving me a hand please?
Thank you!