Posts by dead1221
9 posts total, newest first.
Types of Crashes + Reasons for Crashingin Combat Arms Help - when i start combat arms i get black screen and Bam combat arms close itself -_-
who can help me?how to learn and create a hack for combat arms eu?in Combat Arms EU Help - Google for it :)Help please :0in Combat Arms EU Help - not that I have not used but this happens:
he loading
and then just before login screen does combat arms no longer
---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------
srry i think its Help please :0in Combat Arms EU Help - hello,
when I start combat arms hack I get no login screen or something but normally do without hacking tips anyone?help?in CrossFire Help - who have or can make a crossfire na acc?
I got one just that I'd rather not use it as a test account
Showing the 5 most recent posts.