SolvedHelp please :0

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help please :0
hello,
when I start combat arms hack I get no login screen or something but normally do without hacking tips anyone?
not that I have not used but this happens:
he loading
and then just before login screen does combat arms no longer

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

srry i think its wrong section i play ca eu
Quote Originally Posted by dead1221 View Post
not that I have not used but this happens:
he loading
and then just before login screen does combat arms no longer

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

srry i think its wrong section i play ca eu
/Moved to CA EU.
There aren't any hacks for EU out atm??
You probably tried using a CANA on CAEU.
REGIONS ARE NOT INTERCHANGABLE.

/Solved
/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us