Posts by Teuvin
40 posts total, newest first.
ESP Drawing rect at the feetin Counter-Strike 2 Help - So my ESP is doing this
https://i.imgur.com/H8zRMtD.png
and I'm reading the bones like this
bonePos->x = (float)(boneBase + 0x30 * boneID + 0x0C);
bonePos->y = (float)(boneBase + 0x30 * boneID + 0x1C);
bonePos->zReclass and its usagein Counter-Strike 2 Help - So I just built a simple class with ReClass
class CLocalPlayer
{
public:
char _0x0000[248];
__int32 iTeam; //0x00F8
__int32 iHealth; //0x00FC
char _0x0100[1868];
};//Size=0x084C
But my quest[External] Simple glow and trigger (not ray)in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=iTzMeM8;12728010]Glow is not working... And if I don't comment this part of the code in main.cpp - //uint8_t; unk1[16]; (line 55) and //uint8_t; unk2[10]; (line 59) - The cheat doesn't build... Gives me this error[External] Simple glow and trigger (not ray)in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - New one 356321Cant find values from correct addressesin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - When playing online players get dormant(you don't receive info about them) so you should add a check for that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.