Posts by fred268
25 posts total, newest first.
BF3 beta server blaze bypass and other bypass's/my progress on a LAN serverin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Even if they do patch it, it doesn't really matter - just keep a hold on the older versions, don't updateBF3 beta server blaze bypass and other bypass's/my progress on a LAN serverin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - There was another thread on this, it got locked due to it being related to the beta, so if this one is relating to the full game...
I don't know how the full game launches, but in the beta it was this:
esnlauncher.exe Can I play CRACKED games online with a legit serial key?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - As long as you don't install the cracks, you should be good. Most games come in ISO format, which is the original disk + the crack - just install the game, use your own key, patch it, and you should be golden.
I imagineBF3 Beta Bypassin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Little bit of bump, but since the game has been released, any luck cheesekun?BF3 Beta Bypassin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - So I think I found the full shortcut, however, I don't see where the token goes?
This is my current ESN launching .bat file:
esnlauncher.exe NO#!#SW_SHOWNA#!#C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3 Beta\bf3.ex
Showing the 5 most recent posts.