Posts by Loque
40 posts total, newest first.
New War Rock Theme.in WarRock - International Hacks - I like that you can see almost 20 rooms in just 1 page :)Selling lvl 29 retail m134in WarRock - International Hacks - PHOTOSHOPPED!
Scammer n00b!
Look at the 8th slot: that's LOCKED and he just putted there the pic of M134 and Medic kit 2 ...
Scammer n00b.Weapons!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=shotnkills16;523668]hey i need opinions on what weapons are better.
Famas and M60, or MP7A1 and TMP????
im debating on what to get if i buy bronze premium...
help me out...[/quote]
I have M60 in my 8thSUCHE accout lvl 25+in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=1KING1;519866]Can somebody gvie me an acc lvl 30+ please? I can gibe premium.
sorry for my bad english[/quote]
I got a lvl 27 M60 retailed and Silver Premium for my 34 ...
Your is a stupid offert imhoChanging www.warrock.net e-mails for free (for thanksand vouches!)in WarRock - International Hacks - It's not very polite to post someone's email without permission ...
An email address is sth personal just like ur surname or ur address, imho if i write ur email or ur surname and address on a forum without ur permissio
Showing the 5 most recent posts.