New War Rock Theme.

PollLike the new War Rock Theme?
Hell Yea...!37% · 34
It's alright.25% · 23
Liked the old one better.38% · 35
92 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
New War Rock Theme.
Well, I know most of you guys already made stuff about this. But, I've just re-downloaded War Rock again. It was so damn hard to find out where things were. Well, like not hard, but.. not what I was use to. It looks good. You just have to get use to it.

So, with that said, how many of you like the new War Rock Theme?
Ye its Awesome.. Love how organized everything is. And MUCH Better graphics
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
I hate war rock
Then why are you spamming in this section?

Personally I like the theme, graphics are much better etc.
This thread has been made too many times, like TryMe said.
I <3 it ^_^.
i lvoe warrock but i vote prefer the older one...i think ricardo will have to close this...this thread has been posted like 3 other times :[
I dont care what the warrock theme is i use skins (supporting MPGH all the way!)
I dont really like it.
to tiny.
People with small screen will be screwed :@

happy i got a large screen
It's not bad, but that not perfect...
meh it makes me lagg more then i did but its not to bad
ye the graphix are better,
but it would be better if it was a bit bigger.
Isn't there an option "fuck warrock" ? :P

My whole 40-member clan left warrock
Rofl.
That sux.

They should have a opyion to switch between the 2 styles.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?