New War Rock Theme.

PollLike the new War Rock Theme?
Hell Yea...!37% · 34
It's alright.25% · 23
Liked the old one better.38% · 35
92 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
I like the theme but ingame is same as usal i think but other wise alot clean but sometime it loads slow at start might be just me idk....
i dont like the crosshair, man my kd is 1.90, want to keep it random that number, if i play now it will be 0.50 Xd
yeah it definately makes me lagg me and its more complicated if u ask me but it is cooler
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
I hate war rock
Why Post? No one Cares...Better yet, why look in the thread...
You posting detected hacks on BHG (reverse it).
i'd rather prefer how it was like back in 2006. when that game was the best shit i eva played.
Agreed with clapbangpiss!
It's not that bad! I like the korean way of playing!
In warrock korea they got much more blood =D
WR PH 4 life
I like that you can see almost 20 rooms in just 1 page
I would prefer if they added blood aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
I would prefer if they added blood aswell.
play wr Phillipines =)
dude im quite getting used to the new chapter 2 skin but i still prefer the old warrock chapter 1 because i can do gordons mph hacks :]]]] friggen amazing!
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?