Posts by Muffinzz
5 posts total, newest first.
RP METHOD - GUIDEin League of Legends Marketplace - This is a great, if well known, method. It won't work very well in NA though, as Riot now tracks Gifts.How to bypass Summoner-Name filter !in League of Legends Guides - Does the bypass still work>How to bypass Summoner-Name filter !in League of Legends Guides - The file is virus-free, ran it with every file scanner on the web. Thanks OPEasy Elo Gain (Requires 5-10 mins work)in League of Legends Guides - I want to reiterate the importance of making sure the grabbed ip is NOT a microsoft server address; ALWAYS remember to check the ip on a geolocator/ip info site.Easy Elo Gain (Requires 5-10 mins work)in League of Legends Guides - Hey guys, this is one of my first guides here but I have really had some success in ranked doing this and I wanted to share. Best of all, no downloads!
Step One: Acquire an online Booter (find a stress testing marketp
Showing the 5 most recent posts.