Posts by iBlueTube
66 posts total, newest first.
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v5.3 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - thanks my man! can't wait :)Any level with Perm Para and Perm FRF2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Haxxxer007;9456828]iBlueTube why did you add me on Skype ? /mmz[/QUOTE]
Haxxxer007 I was asleep and i wanted to talk to you, No reason to delete me tbh.Any level with Perm Para and Perm FRF2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=WTF²³;9455334]I Got an Account with para & Noel FrF2 and some other Guns if you are interessted add me Skype Matthias.neumann40[/QUOTE]
i added you on skype WTF²³Any level with Perm Para and Perm FRF2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - All i need is an account with perm Para and a perm FR-F2, If anyone is interested add me on skype
I'll say it again, Perm guns i want are
Para (normal para maybe not normal, I'll see)
FR-F2 (Normal or rare/ticket, i'lAVA Account Giveaway #2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I would like to join Predator.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.