Red faceAVA Account Giveaway #2

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
AVA Account Giveaway #2
Gather around, gather around here today
I have one more account that you can play
I wont release much but all I can say,
Winning this account will surely make your day!

Requirements

At least 30 Posts!

More posts this time!

How to enter

Just simply reply below: I would like to join Predator.

Prize

A free account!

Its not a bad account, it has some perm guns and a few capsule weapons, and its free! The account is under my email so you can change all the information! Its all yours when you won it!


Disclaimer

Please don't beg for the account. Just look at the "How to enter" part and enter that way. Discussion is welcomed but don't bother asking about the details of the account! I won't say a single word! Multiple entries will be deleted. So just try your luck and hopefully you get to have a free account!

Anyways good luck you all and please follow the rules and instructions! Rep is welcomed but is not needed. Good luck you all and please take it into consideration about what I said.

Oh yeah, Spammers will be removed from the giveaway. You need to have 30 previous posts, not post 15 times below. So don't spam! It just makes my job harder, I have to delete every spam you guys do...

So enter down below! A program will select one name from the group of people who entered. Its completely random so everyone has a fair chance! One winner will be selected within 2-3 days. I will PM the winner, if you did not get any PM then it's most likely you did not win. I will be doing more in the future!

Good luck!

I would like to join Predator. hope I win this time.xP
I would like to join Predator.
@Predator Your red text warning says 15 posts instead of 30. Change it before more clueless spammers make excuses. >.>
I would like to join Predator. I'm new to AVA
Yeah pred, gotta fix that lol, but predator is a real cool guy, even if you don't win, should show LOTS OF RESPECT!
I would like to join Predator.
I would like to join predator. Wow! Thanks for being so generous!
I would like to join Predator
I would like to join Predator.
I would like to join Predator.
Are the accounts you give away just ones you don't use anymore??
I would like too join predator. :]
I Would Like To Join Predator.
hahaha i just read again, nice lil poem at the top man
I would like to join Predator. I hope I win this time ;-; I wish I could do one of these but I only have one account at the moment. If I buy another I'll give mine away. Thanks for being so cool Predator
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?