Posts by bacon829
193 posts total, newest first.
[Release]Bright As Fuck, AK-47in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Ahhhh... Combat Arms... These were the days :)
Nice texture pack, keep up the good work :PHELPin Combat Arms Help - Redownload the files needed to mod and put them all in one folder.Simple CA Hack v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I just now tried it out, It works 100% On Windows 7 64bit With Valkrie Injector.
Thanks so much I will post screenies in a minute!Simple CA Hack v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This is cool! Thanks sooo much bro!I need help on putting the modded files in Combat arms folder.in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=lolland;1380872]http://i47.tinypic.com/34zlik2.gif
Thank you internet[/quote]
Uhhh... Alrighty...
Here is some actual helpful stuff...
Read This Guide: Click Here To View The Guide (http://www.mpgh.net/for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.