Simple CA Hack v1

Posts 1–15 of 314 · Page 1 of 21
Simple CA Hack v1


Code:
Features : 

Engine WH / Satellite
Bounding Boxes
No Recoil -  ( DON'T USE IT WITH SILENCED WEAPONS, MOD WEAPONS ARE FINE (MP7 MOD, ETC) )
Instant Reload


NUMPAD1 - Boxes / Satellite
NUMPAD2 - No Recoil
NUMPAD3 - Instant Reload

Credits:

Gellin
Gordon`
MSDN
Faith
UC
Croner
Don't leech this / edit it and do shit or I won't ever release a public hack again. This is just something I put together quick. :P

Virustotal. MD5: 24d1fcc3b958d985c745a35eaf67d9b2 VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ Trojan.Agent-124036 Packer.Win32.Agent.av

CASimple.rar MD5:24d1fcc3b958d985c745a35eaf67d9b2 - VirSCAN.org 11% Scanner(s) (4/37) found malware!

IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS 7/ VISTA TURN OFF DEP FOR Engine.exe AND UAC! RUN WHATEVER INJECTOR YOUR USING AS ADMINISTRATOR.
CASimple.rarattachment deleted · 4,335 downloads before removal
Can't wait. Looks good.
This is cool! Thanks sooo much bro!
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
2 virus scans, even if your trusted.

You used a base or soemthing off gordon?
I didn't use a base.. just simple memory cheats.
i know him/i was round when he was makin shit

but im intrested in that he has gordon in the credits


longevity, what did you take off gordan?
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
i know him/i was round when he was makin shit

but im intrested in that he has gordon in the credits


longevity, what did you take off gordan?
I didn't take anything off him, he posted some sigs.
Gonna test it now, I'll post back with the results, even though it's obviously going to work, people still like to here report's right?

REPORT: This hack work perfectly on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 BIT using XFaith Injector, this hack pawns!
I haven't had a hack work for me since Drgns no d/c hack pack.

Welcome to the internet
I can't load CA it crashes before the log in screen when I try to inject this. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by tomatoes View Post
I can't load CA it crashes before the log in screen when I try to inject this. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Tell me your OS.
I just now tried it out, It works 100% On Windows 7 64bit With Valkrie Injector.
Thanks so much I will post screenies in a minute!
My os is windows vista sp2.
Quote Originally Posted by tomatoes View Post
My os is windows vista sp2.
Disable DEP and disable UAC.


Start-> type in MSCONFIG-> go to the last tab and then launch 'Disable UAC'

Google how to disable DEP for Engine.exe

Gordon` is actually a awesome dude.

It's 3 A.M. here so goodnight, please leave thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Disable DEP and disable UAC.


Start-> type in MSCONFIG-> go to the last tab and then launch 'Disable UAC'

Google how to disable DEP for Engine.exe

Gordon` is actually a awesome dude.

It's 3 A.M. here so goodnight, please leave thanks.
done and done. Restarted computer and still not working.
ewwww by Gorfag?
Posts 1–15 of 314 · Page 1 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us