Simple CA Hack v1

Posts 301–314 of 314 · Page 21 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by citys4 View Post
DEP FOR Engine.exe AND UAC what
DEP for Engine.exe GOOD
UAC ; set it to the lowest possible setting -.-

Does this work anymore?
Personally i used the other ones that have more features but its good to just see the good old ones. ;P
Quote Originally Posted by gtx92 View Post
i crash when i use it now. i think its patched anyone else? when are u releasing a new one
Same for me. I open the game it says injected , I click on the server and then after that I pretty much DC.
Congratz its patched
*tested patched*
/Close
pimp hack ^_^
Before the hack worked fine but now when ever i use it, it starts to crash few seconds after the game loads
Patched, darn I've been using it for a few weeks now xD
Yeah it is patched now I am sure. Nothing changed on my part but CA closes at startup.
I disconnect and I have Vista.
Downloaded this and it didn't work sorry. Tried 3 different injectors still didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth85 View Post
Downloaded this and it didn't work sorry. Tried 3 different injectors still didn't work.
its patched
Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth85 View Post
This file doesn't work either
cuz its patched
Offically Patched!! From Yesterday's Hack Sheild Update!
apparently patched and closed
Posts 301–314 of 314 · Page 21 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us