Good work.
Simple CA Hack v1
Works on combat arms eu?
Ignore the two scan thing, that was just my way of slowing down choob posters. you're good, hence why i approved this hours ago.
i will test that on XP Sp3 ^^
nice real i use this now instead of wallhack.
Testing on XP 32bit..
Will post results soon.
Will post results soon.
So Im guessing this wont work on labtop users..
EDIT: Disregard this post.
EDIT: Disregard this post.
i'm using the combat arms eu and when i klikc numpad keys crashes sorry.pls meke one for us combat arms eu...PLS
Hey mate seeming we can't do shit to it. Is it possible you could release a second version for laptops.etc?
Nevermind. It does work.
Windows XP SP3 32 Bit.
I use a labtop. Lol I just forgot about the functions+scroll=numpad.
Thanks for this. I dont know if instant reload works though.
Windows XP SP3 32 Bit.
I use a labtop. Lol I just forgot about the functions+scroll=numpad.
Thanks for this. I dont know if instant reload works though.
haha u and admanms are retards
This thread is closed for replies.

