Simple CA Hack v1

Posts 31–45 of 314 · Page 3 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
haha u and admanms are retards
If you mean me, lol I just forgot. Fuck youuuuuu D:
works wonderfully, i love this instant reload with the law and rpg xD
Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
haha u and admanms are retards
S.M.D What I meant was to change the keys from num1, num2, and num3 to 7,8,9.

So in closing your a fucking retard.
im gonna give this a try tomorow and post results
Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
Your in the wrong section...

Theres a EU section go there....

Also nice job bro this works Vista 32 Bit Xplicitt's Injector
???

where is the EU section?
I would love to use this and give you support but....I've got a gaming keyboard and the numpad doesn't exist on my keyboard. Is there a way I could do something to activate it??
thanks it worked fine for me and I can mix it with other hacks so it's pretty cool
Quote Originally Posted by timilee View Post
thanks it worked fine for me and I can mix it with other hacks so it's pretty cool
i wish i could mix it with my aimbot, but..... CA crashes if i try to
EU users, I will try to release one. No promises.
good thing he gave credits this time -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
good thing he gave credits this time -.-
What the fuck do you mean?
ur hack rock if it not ur that rock 2 thx for lichenne it (if it the case)
haha sweet now I can kill me some more zombies.
Posts 31–45 of 314 · Page 3 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us