Posts by RavenSyndicate
17 posts total, newest first.
Need Members for Farming !in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Ranks don't matter. They are superficial.
Stick to the hard way.How do I reverse the acount CROSSFIRE?in CrossFire PH Help - Learn to balance cheating and fair play.
Atleast you'll not going to creep in the sewers when X-crap decides to be serious again.[Video] Crossfire Halloween Special by *Blindzin CrossFire PH Discussions - [QUOTE=keenrab2002;5421057]Icebuko48 is such a n00b... i return this words for you[/QUOTE]
Y u no tell him then with your main forum acc?[Video] Crossfire Halloween Special by *Blindzin CrossFire PH Discussions - [QUOTE=awit4ever;5412020]Not Really that "mafeeling", I'm one them, b4 joining Vanguard, Zyx Praised me For my skills on forum(I can't be cornered by any topic against me, I can Avoid their Trollings Etc) and that's why [Video] Crossfire Halloween Special by *Blindzin CrossFire PH Discussions - They are barbarians and cannot be even considered as high-level trolls there.
They didn't learned anything from their former master (not me but someone influential there.)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.