Posts by Brimir
357 posts total, newest first.
1000th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=258456;5691239]YAY!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY THOUSANTH POST!!!!!!!!!!!! I am probably gonna get banned but i just want to make a big deal about it. So while I am on my thousanth post, I would like to thank these peopleGetting Started with Direct3Din CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hmmz, do you have permission to copy the tut:
DirectX Tutorial.com - Direct3D Basics Lesson 1: Getting Started with Direct3D (http://www.directxtutorial.com/Tutorial9/B-Direct3DBasics/dx9B1.aspx)How to makein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - __declspec(naked) void Naked_function( ) {
}
This way you make one ;)Brimir>The most useful on this forum....find his tuts here!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Wow, thanks for the honor :DCF Source Codein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - XarutoUsoCrack was that englise or chinees?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.