Posts by atifahmed33
17 posts total, newest first.
Origin Accounts - Crysis 3/ Simcity 5 / BF3 / Warfighter / Dead Pace 3 [Cheap Prices]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - WTB Simcity and BF3 prem...
add me on skype : atifahmed33Origin acc with BF3 Premium edition,DAO Ultimate edition and morein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Got $12 in my paypal ...
Interested ?
Drop me a PMBest injectorin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Winject !! Truly the best and , I always close winject after injecting ...as I recall, someone said me , it makes it safer or soIfi appeal for a ban removalin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - They never lift a ban , cept you did tweaking mod(md5 mod) (colors and stuff) , that was in scene , about 8 months ago or so ,they did a mass ban lift back thenPB ban but still playing?in Battlefield 3 Help - I got 1 GUID banned account,(1+ yr old banned) , still doesnt work at all :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.