Posts by Banshou
15 posts total, newest first.
Unbanin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - She's much smaller then me, and such. So that's not the problem, but i'm going to feel bad. But, i'll gladly make sure Nexon pays for this. First by formatting my PC to get rid of this "GUID" bullshit.
Edit: Gud, couldUnbanin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The problem is it's not just my account, it's my sisters too and she plays on this computer.Okay, this SERIOUSLY isn't right!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Alright, I understand that I hacked, and I was banned. That's fine, but my sister plays CA on the same computer and her account is banned too. Is there any way I can contact nexon about this? Because that is seriously fuWhen do you send the Map Packets?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Eh, I figured it out.
Had to change the MapID in MHS first to desired map, THEN send the packet for that map.When do you send the Map Packets?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Bump? Can somebody please help? Would be greatly appreciated.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.